Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer:
Describe Your Laundry Routine: What Laundry Routine? LOL!

Soup:
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old? Does NOW Count? Naw, I'm just a little banged up from my job, but I think I will always be young at heart!!!

Salad:
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both? Both; Be a Loving Husband to my Wife and provide for my family, as well as making sure our "Baby Bear" grows up to be a positive example in the world.

Main Course:
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately. I saw a picture of Muqtada al-Sadr's army marching through a town in Iraq...a little show of force, or just trying to intimidate the local populace? And after seeing the way these guys were dressed, I couldn't believe these guys were serious!!! They looked like a bad mix of saturday cartoon badguys, and slap-stick robbers!!!!!! Gimme a break!!! GO USA!!!

Dessert:
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today? It's late, and I have to work tomorrow...but my wife and son always bring a smile to my face, and give me purpose...so I'd say a 10!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, *dat's sweet*, LOL!! You make me smile, too! :o) As for the laundry, LOL, although, you have done it a few times. :o)

Oh, you've already reached your goal ... you're a wonderfully loving husband, yep, yep, yep.

Love you ... even if you do suffer with OCD, bwhahahahahaha! :o)

Syl said...

Thanks you for visiting my blog.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. liked your dessert. My feast is now up.

Anonymous said...

Loved your "salad" - made tears of happiness well up in my eyes. I'm so proud of you -you and Carrie make a wonderful couple and have a beautiful family. I know you couldn't be happier. Love, Mom